I love all numerological gateways, but 7/7 holds a special place for me since it’s my birthday!
On 7/7 we are guided to spend some quiet time looking within. To connect to nature. To connect to the truth of who we really are and how we are really feeling. From this place we awaken to create more of our Soul desired reality and expand into our potential.
With a birthday on this day is it really any wonder that I am the way I am?
Every year on my birthday I am much more called to spend alone time, meditate, be in nature than to have a big celebration. So often I have tried to push that desire to the side to better fit in with what is ‘expected’ of me on my birthday. And have always felt off about it. Never really being in the moment or expanding joy.
Since working with the Divine feminine and honouring my Soul desires, cycles and rhythms this has shifted and I am in deep gratitude and awe of how the magic and miracles unfold when I allow myself this space.
I treat my solar return like a new year anchoring intentions and what I desire to create in the coming year. This year I invite you to do the same either on your birthday or join me this week!
This week we are poised between the Sirius Gateway (July 3-7), 7-7 Gateway, Mercury has just gone direct AND we have a Cancer New Moon on the 9th. This is a powerful time! Here is how I am honouring this time, take what you will from it to use in your own life:
- Prioritizing alone and quiet time. With 3 kids home for the summer for me this means getting up early and getting out of the house. I’ve gone for an early morning connection to Soul and drawing down my intentions* more on this below*, an hour in a float tank and a walk in nature (by water is key for me personally). This week, especially some alone, quiet time will serve all of us greatly.
- Honouring what I desire to do. This means a good amount of alone time >>> without guilt or shame that it doesn’t conform to societal standards <<< Practicing what you feel called to do above what you ‘should’ do always aligns you to your Highest path.
- Spending time in gratitude and awe for the year that has passed, contemplating the lessons, challenges, miracles, connections and what it has helped me build towards. I am not the same person I was a year ago as this has been a deep year of Soul embodiment for me. This is also always a beneficial practice and as we enter the 2nd half of 2021 a great time to reflect.
- Connection to Soul and recommitment to self. I mean for some this might be a little much for connection to Soul on or around your Solar return/ this week, but I seriously can’t get enough. This connection to Soul is done through my Akashic Records and Halls of Amenti now but I’ve also worked through oracles cards previous years *more on this below*
- Honouring my physical body. I have been working with the physical body (and connection to mind/ energy) as a devotion for the last 6 months. Today I treat myself to my new version of treats. For me this means consuming what I feel called to, not what I ‘should’. Listening and honouring my physical body as a part of the ascension process even when it makes no logical sense and might annoy some that I’m not feeling birthday cake this year.
Ultimately what I am doing this week and this year is honouring myself in the way I feel called. Releasing all the shoulds and any guilt, shame and judgement associated with it. I am making time and prioritizing my connection to self and Soul because that is joy and celebration to me. In doing so I show up for myself first and then can overflow that energy to my family, friends, community, clients and those around me.
Have an amazing week!
*Connection to Soul and drawing down intentions practice*
Get comfy, ideally connected to the earth. Either feet flat on the floor or grounding mat, grounding crystals, feet in an epsom salt bath, surrounded by plants or outside.
Spend some time to quiet your mind, if you have a super active mind then consider dong a brain dump and writing it all out so that your ego feels safe to let it go for a while.
Breathe into your heart chakra. Allow it to bloom and open by focusing on nature, cute animals, what you are grateful for or anything that gives you those feels. This is the fastest way to get into connection to Higher frequencies.
Say hello to your heart, know this is connection to Soul. Feel into and allow any other chakras to open. See where in your body you feel guided to and simply focus and breathe. Your heart will guide the way, she is pure divine brilliance.
Visualize, sense or imagine a beautiful garden and ask yourself what your Soul desires to create or experience. What are the Soul intentions that come to mind? What are the ones you can feel an emotional connection to? Feel them in every cell of your body. Know in your heart that you are supported and that these are gifts from Soul that are guiding you into your Divine mission, deeper into your true self.
Write down or draw an image of what flows to you. Don’t worry about it making sense, being logical or doable or anything like that. You are drawing down Soul and heart intentions not the mind’s programming or agenda. If you falter, continue to come back and focus on the heart – she will guide you.
This act of tuning in and drawing on paper the Soul intentions that are coming through is a very powerful step. Remind yourself of these intentions as their frequency will align you to all you need to bring them to fruition. Have fun with this!
*Connection to Soul and recommitment to self*
This is an intuitive connection, so work from where you are at. If you work with the Akashic Records or other intuitive flow, or maybe oracle or tarot cards?
Take some quiet, sacred space. Put on some 528hz or 7.83hz (just find these on YouTube) to help dissolve distractions and entrain your brain.
Have whatever feels good around you. Nature, plants, candle, sage, crystals, pets, fountain – just do you.
Get your journal or sketchpad out and tune in.
Set the intention to honour yourself, your journey and Soul mission. Breathing this into your heart charka.
Reaffirm this gratitude and commitment to self. Know that as you honour and commit to yourself everyone in your sphere benefits. Even those you do not know will benefit. When you honour yourself from a frequency level the entire collective benefits.
Spend some time in this energy recognition of the benefits you are receiving and giving.
Begin to ask some questions that feel right for you. Some examples:
What do I need to know about the journey I have been through this last year?
What lessons have I worked through or what gifts have I awakened?
How can I more deeply honour my physical body?
How can I more deeply honour my mental/ emotional body?
How can I more deeply honour my energy body?
What does my Soul desire to express through me?
What is my Highest priority focus to embody right now that will honour all of me?
Where is my blindspot? What am I sweeping under the rug that is ready to come to light?
What do I need to remember as I embark on this year ahead?
How can I more deeply anchor my Soul self?
Ask whichever questions (or your own) that you feel called to and then really take some time in this space to feel the frequency of the answers. Let them move through you. Anchor the energy. Let yourself feel it fully.
Spend some time in gratitude as you wrap up. Repeating to yourself thank you, I love you. And allow this gratitude to expand and bubble over. Remind yourself that with the help of Soul you are unstoppable. All is well and you are provided for, guided and supported every step of the way!