I see so many beautiful spiritual business owners get totally flustered at growing, marketing and running their business that I wish I could just take everyone in and alchemize everything they need right on the spot.
Unfortunately, I have to be a little more elegant and creative in my mission to bring inner peace to spiritual business.
I have to do it one step at a time, just like everyone else. Oh and hey – did you know that includes you too? As in you can only work on your purpose, grow your spiritual business one step at a time? Fascinating right? If this is the case why are so many people stressing about all that goes into a business? Why all the un-grounded, gotta do it all energy, and have time for massive self-care since your energy is processing so, so much?
It’s so easy to get lost in the doing of spiritual business, in the attainment of 6 figures, in the latest marketing trend that is working for ‘super spiritual girl’ that we struggle to get traction and forward movement.
So yes – lots of the time this is energy related or mindset – but sometimes it’s not! Sometimes it is about getting clear on the action steps to take and then just &uc*ing doing it!
Before you begin check these off your list – or share this on your Facebook or Pinterest to come back to.
- Close all other tabs – this is an exercise in FOCUS dear one. FOCUS.
- Either grab pen and paper or open a doc on Evernote, Google docs whatev. Just a blank canvas.
All set? Stay with me here:
- Take a few minutes to breathe and come into your body – command it. Get your feet on the floor and make it happen.
- All that extra shit going through your mind, just put it on snooze for a bit – you can come back to it a while, but for now just put it outside of your immediate area.
- Close your eyes for a few minutes or start to write get in the vibe of what you actually want to accomplish. What your mission for your business is. How you are helping raise the vibe of the planet. How you are helping your dream clients. GET INTO IT until you feel some emotions bubble up.
- Now connect that feeling (this can happen in your mind’s eye, on paper, whatever feels great) that emotion of WHY in your business. Zoom out so that you can see the timeline of your business. You’ll see a spot which is where you’re at now, and down the line where you KNOW you are capable of going. Oh my god. It’s so exciting right??
- Take a minute to breathe this in. Appreciate yourself and everything you have had to do and learn to get to this EXACT point. Wow.
- Now ask the energy of your spiritual business to take a form, step out of timeline style and take a form of a guide. Sit here for a few minutes and ask what one big practical action is aligned for right now in your business. Take all the time you need and record all the insights you get. You may get guidance on energy as well – take it all in but the focus here is on action.
- Now get specific with your business, still holding so much appreciation for yourself and business and the spectacular purpose you are playing out.
- Ask what can you do this month to move closer to your big vision. Ask what can you do to move forward this week? What can you do today?
- Be sure to ego/fear-check what you get and ask yourself ‘do I feel like I SHOULD do this, or is this step emotionally charged and aligned for me?’, if it’s a should, let it go. Breathe for a minute, and ask again until you get the real answer.
- Send a huge amount of gratitude to your business and yourself (yes again) and come back into your body – taking a few breaths into your feet to ground again.
This exercise can get you way more guidance on where to go than any misaligned course or expert you could ever listen to. Then it is just a matter of focus for the next month on your weekly and daily steps. Then checking back in with your business regularly and staying focused. Sometimes the information coming through might be foggy or unclear and if this is the case – you likely have some energetic/ mindset blocks that need to be taken care of first or need a little extra strategic help. If this is the case ask that your guides deliver a clear sign for you asap. Then take note of what is coming up for you – people, ideas, tactics and follow your intuition from there.