The rest of June has a lot of life left in it, and we are being guided to take advantage of that and spiral out our desires and attraction with the Full Moon this week.
Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes HERE I would be thrilled if you could leave me a rating and review!
This moon reminds me of our center, our creative, heart filled the expansive center, the Divine within. Working with your sacral, solar and heart chakra as one focus feels very beneficial. So far in 2018, we have had 6 Full Moons, this Moon sits at the center of the year then we have 6 more for the rest of 2018. The moon is very much ushering in the second half of 2018, and asking for us to revisit what 2018 is all about for us.
Where we want to move towards, where we REALLY want to focus. What we decided to let go of at the start of the year and haven’t quite gotten to yet. This area is up for review and with an ascended perspective, hope, enthusiasm, empowerment and curiosity we can jump start into July like a bolt of lightning.
Ideas, inspiration, learning to juggle and balance – finding a solution that you could not see before. It’s all right there for us, we are getting glimpses of it, like the sun’s reflection catching your eye you know something is there and are starting to get more of the picture.
You may be feeling it now without any form yet, just a knowing that it’s coming – if this is you take some time to focus and see what your optimistic, empowered perspective can bring this week.
If you’re in a state of overwhelm which tends to accompany change, step back. Detach and take an outside look at your life, direction, and trajectory. If an easier, more aligned way of doing things is available to you this is the week the light will be just right to see it. Revisit areas that were unclear previously – challenge yourself to release any limiting and restrictive perspective/ thoughts and be open to something totally out of the blue coming to you.
If you notice nostalgia coming up this week, go with that as well, it is feeding your center and inspiring you into expansion. Be grateful for the past and for lessons, relationships and perceived failures and successes equally – true lessons are being revealed and this can be incredibly healing and uplifting.
Key to keep in mind for the rest of June/ this Full Moon week:
- If you are feeling less then clear, optimistic or empowered this is an ideal week for energy healing. Self-healing is very powerful and increases your empowerment and confidence. Even journalling and burning the paper of what you are ready to release is a form of energy work when done with focused intention and can create beautiful shifts.
- Have the courage to be the most empowered version of yourself this week. Ask what would she do? How would she handle this situation? What actions would she take today that may feel outside of my comfort zone?
- This is such a powerful week for looking at things from a new perspective, do not doubt the greatness you sense – you are accurate in what you see within yourself that is based in love.
- As always get out into nature, often times clarity can come by simply adding in some grounding to the equation and being in the space of the color green will help to open our hearts. Just the prescription that many of us need to get the ascended perspective, focus and be in the now.
- Celebrate because you have immense magic within and around you this week, let your imagination and heart expand with this potential and be open to the surprises that are delivered.
- Let go of self-doubt. Play a little game of I trust myself and take actions that feel great to me. Just play it for the week and see how amazing you can allow yourself to feel.