If there are certain areas of your life that feel like they are not budging this is for you.
We are powerful co-creators yet we often give all the props to our actions and leave our Be-ingness out of the equation. This is a reminder to focus first on your BEing and then on your action. Aligning your BEing is nothing new, but when we continue to take action when we are in the energy of lack, fear, self-doubt etc and keep feeling stuck at the same leg of our path we need this reminder.
Subscribe to this podcast on iTunes HERE I would be thrilled if you could leave me a rating and review!
For example say you’re on your path. Your *emotional guidance scale will dictate where vertically you are. So if you’re in an emotion such as depression/ victim-hood it will most likely feel like you’re underground, digging your way with your fingernails towards your goal. Exhausting. As you start to move up the emotional scale, as you release limiting beliefs about yourself, subconscious patterns that trigger you into choosing depression (trust me I know it doesn’t feel like a choice but it always is) you start to move up and the path gets less dense.
At this point you might be in contentment and have an underground path carved out, there are pieces of light but you still feel in the dark a lot of the time. As you continue to move up the scale you may move closer to optimism, and love.
Now you’re above ground. The sun is shining and things feel clear. You may come to a fork in the road where one side looks bright and the other a dark tunnel. If you’re tuned in intuitively you may see the bright path loops around and not much growth happens there, yet the dark tunnel feels good somehow – you increase your feeling of security, trust and faith and step into the tunnel knowing full well you are surrounded by love and support. You let yourself feel the emotions in the tunnel (maybe some rage or grief) that is ready to release and be replaced with Divine creativity and an entirely new opportunity that you had not even dreamed of. Not loosing faith when the sadness and grief come up, because they need to surface to release, you recognize this as temporary and benefitial. All because you chose to go into the tunnel with your love/ optimism tuned in.
Your outlook is like a filter, your perspective on what the path you’re on is like, this perspective also paves the path ahead to let your cells know if the next reality to be created should be hard or easy terrain based on your expectations, your path only wants to match you!
A super fun way to move through your path is getting into the habit of choosing and creating joy, expansive appreciation, celebration and fun. These emotions help you to leap on your path or sometimes even fly. Walking your path even a small portion of the time in these emotions alone will bring magic, forward movement and understanding to many areas of your life all at once. This is why inner child care and tuning into the magic, joy and fun is so impactful and beneficial. When we get stuck in the do energy of what action is next the inner child gets annoyed and will do whatever it takes to get out attention back to the really important aspects of life.
When co-creating your life you are technically always on your path. Often times you may be underground so may not recognize it as a light-filled path of joy and growth, but this is only a perspective shift away.
To work really effectively with your path all that you need is what is already within you – after all your path and direction are all within!
- Working with your emotional guidance system to uncover where you’re at on your path
- Using your intuition to uncover what else is on the path around you, what lessons, helpers and gifts are waiting for your focus and attention
- Combining your emotional guidance system AND intuition to discern what is your best step forward
As I mentioned you are always on your path – so if you’re feeling lost you’ve only hit a dark space of possibly and choice and are not quite sure what to make of it. These dark spots are always there for our growth yet our past programs will usually sound an alarm when we don’t know exactly what is next for us. Something along the lines of “Oh – you’ve been going the wrong way the whole time, you’ve messed up” or “You need to figure out what is in that dark spot before entering into it, I doubt I’ll be safe”. When we are on a path of service and spreading a message the Divine/ our higher-selves will often ask that we go willingly into the dark bits. This benefits you and your path tremendously with increased security, trust, self-belief, confidence and more simply by choosing to go into the dark (all I mean by dark is unknown) part of the path.
In this darkness we can create, and we are called to create! In this darkness we can take a break and let the Universe do it’s part in the co-creation.
The keys to keep in mind here are:
- Trust your heart, intuition to tell you which path to take. When you tune in here, you’ll always get the best path for you
- Notice what emotional state you are in, and know that even more than action the energy you are in will affect the outcome of what you are taking action on. Do the alchemy to shift yourself up in vibration before taking action – watch how this practice shifts dramatically the effect of your actions.
- Remember the value in joy, fun and play. Remember that through these emotions we can take big leaps. Even if these feel foreign to you, I invite you to release any past program about what is joy and fun and create your own definition. If as a child we didn’t enjoy the same activities of others we might associate play and joy with disappointment or similar so redefine for who you are today what joy and fun mean and integrate that into your week!
- Know that your emotions are a choice. It takes practice, knowing yourself and choosing to find the best feeling thought and emotion and focusing on that. Sometimes clearing out old programs and releasing heavy emotions is required for your growth but you can always keep following the trail of feel good emotions to get back into your groove.
*This is the emotional guidance scale I go by, based on Abraham Hicks
1 . Joy/Appreciation/Empowered/Freedom/Love
2 . Passion
3 . Enthusiasm/Eagerness/Happiness
4 . Positive Expectation/Belief
5 . Optimism
6 . Hopefulness
7 . Contentment
8 . Boredom
9 . Pessimism