There is a powerful storm going down on the sun right now and many of us, empathic or not are feeling it in some way. I don’t want to input beliefs into your mind, so if you’ve got no side effects hooray! Personally, I’m really feeling this one, and have been since last week’s Full Moon. Dizzy, cold-like symptoms, headache and weird sleep not to mention the psychic advancement, very Alice in Wonderland-like I find myself saying well that was weird and curious quite often. It has also been coming through as crisis style dark night of the Soul depression then bouncing up to bliss like inspiration and back around. Quite a trip!
For more info on the solar storm and science-y things check out the NOAA website here.
AND another thing! This beautiful image of the Northern Lights that is definitely dragon energy and helping us to step up our self-worth, confidence, resolve and self-belief energy. Have any of you been noticing dragon energy around lately? They are here to help ground and open our hearts to more of this spectacular light.
With all this being said there is an amazing amount of light being gifted to us. Spiritually and intuitively what I see is that this light is permeating our cells. Waking up Soul Purpose and spiritual gifts and insights. Like I mentioned in my symptoms this is not always super pleasant. Mainly because we need to get on the right track, pivot, understand lessons and make changes in our life that support us and help us to feel empowered. Listen to this week’s Ascension Awareness forecast for more on that.
Another key to integrating this energy and using it to our advantage is to journal, tune into yourself, your guides and ask questions, do some automatic writing, meditation and get some quiet time. This will provide you amazing clarity right now.
The final key is to ground the energy. As we absorb this high-frequency light we also need to be the conduit and ground it into the Earth to fully embody and understand it and to lessen our symptoms. I’ve included a round up of some of my favorite grounding tools and a few meditations to help connect you into the Earth for relief and support.
First off my go helpers. Curate a list of your own and have them on hand:
- Grounding crystals (to be kept on my skin, by my bed and in my bath) tigers eye, hematite and reg jasper are my current faves. Malachite a bit too.
- Baths and foot baths. I use epsom salt and bentonite clay in mine plus crystals and meditation for an ultra grounding soak.
- Essential oils. Simple enough, every other person is selling high-grade essential oils these days, choose a grounding oil that is right for you. I’m all over amber these days
- Food and drink. Unfortunately too much junk, caffeine, alcohol and salt is just not going to settle well with your system. Best to stay on to nourishing foods that you are intuitively drawn to. This will be different for everyone. Tune into your body and ask her what will nourish her today? Plus lots of water.
- Gentle movement and yoga if you’re not feeling too dizzy.
- Be mindful of your feet. Feel their energetic connection to the Earth. Be mindful of your breath, feel it cleanse and clear your energy. Be mindful when you snuggle your pets and look at nature, feel their connection to the Earth, your connection to them and our connection to all that is.
- Cut down on electronic use or balance it out with a salt lamp, feet on the ground and some shugite if you’ve got some kicking around.
- Wear grounding colors. Brown, black deep red, mossy green. Be the Earth
Finally here are a few meditations to get you on the grounding path.
This one is fabulous for having on in the background